A Point of Elemental Water at the Japan Trench
When the Sun aligns with the direct center or “Angel Point” of sidereal Scorpio, the Point of Elemental Water (PoEW) can be expected to manifest near or somewhere deep in the Japan Trench off the coast of Japan. The next PoEW is on 02 Dec 2010. On 02 Dec 2011, the AM47 ship is scheduled to be situated over the Japan Trench to generate, observe and dedicate Elemental Water. Then the ship will continue its circumnavigation of the globe to arrive back in San Francisco on 01 Sep 2012 to complete the circle. After that, AM47 will again set sail in late Sep 2012 for Alert, Nunavut and the top of the world for the Point of Elemental AEther and the Gateway of Arcturus on 17 Oct 2012.
Here are some particularly Watery facts about the Japan Trench:
1. There are a few undersea ruins of “lost civilizations” off the east coast of Pacific-Asian countries.
2. The Japan Trench is the northern extension of the Mariana Trench which is the deepest point in the ocean and the world.
3. Jaques Piccard and Don Walsh made history in 1960 with Challenger Deep when they journeyed to the bottom of the sea in their bathysphere submarine near the Point of Water.
4. Adventurer Steve Fosset (R.I.P.) had planned to make history again in 2008 with Ocean Everest, which was to pilot the civilian mini-sub DeepFlight II to the bottom of the sea, also near the Point of Water, and as luck would have it, at the same time that AM47 was initially scheduled to be at the Japan Trench.
5. In 2008, scientists filmed the deepest ever living fish near the Point of Water.
6. In 2008, scientists discovered a triangular tectonic plate that threatens to destroy Tokyo is located near the Point of Water. 7. The Cove was released in Aug 2009. This Academy Award winning documentary is helping to end dolphin (and whale) slaughter in Taiji Bay, Japan (and other locations along the coast of Japan and the Arctic) which is near the Point of Elemental Water.
7. THE COVE was released in Aug. 2009. This Academy Award winning documentary is helping to end dolphin and whale slaughter in Taiji Bay, Japan and worldwide. Taiji Bay is near the AM47 Point of Elemental Water.
8. The lost undersea ruins of Yonaguni off the coast of Japan. Also includes info on the Azorean location of Atlantis.
9. Here’s a quick rundown of the waterish events that took place on 02 Dec 2010 (in sidereal Scorpio) at the Point of Water near the area of the Japan Trench or close to the latitude of AM47 (37.47 N):
a. The Japanese Whaling fleet left Japan at the latest time ever and under growing societal pressure for reform. Read it HERE.
b. The Sea Shepherd followed suit and departed for their Seventh Antarctic Whale Defense Campaign. Read it HERE.
c. Japan and the U.S. launched their biggest ever Sea War Games near the fresh Korean conflict (aka the East-West conflict) who’s border runs right near 37.47 N. Read it HERE.
d. At the Climate Summit in Mexico, Japan refused to extend the Kyoto Protocol because other developing nations aren’t being held to the same standards. Read it HERE.
e. NASA announced that it found a new kind of (bacterial) life in Mono Lake, CA. Mono Lake happens to run right near 37.47 N. Read it HERE.
Not exactly what I was looking for, but still pretty watery stuff wouldn’t you agree.?…
10. On 19 Feb 2011, Profound interspecific revolutionary activity from the floating Point of Water…
11. On 10 Mar 2011, an 8.9 earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Japan occurred directly over the AM47 Point of Elemental Water. The entire Japan coast shifted 2.4 meters and the earth’s axis moved 10 inches.